Guppies Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FIRST IN,BEST SERVED?

2 posters

Go down

FIRST IN,BEST SERVED? Empty FIRST IN,BEST SERVED?

Post  ANTHONYRAE Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:40 pm

Hello Joy and thanks for creating this forum.
I feel Australia may soon experience its first real boom in the interest of Fancy Guppies.
At the moment I maintain a few varieties including Black Moscow Swallow,Metal Bluegrass Swallow [and ,of course,Redgrass],Platinum Medusa Swallow,RREA Full Platinum Swallow, RREA Full Red See-Thru,RREA Red Lace,RREA Coral Red Doubleswords as well as my own lines of Magenta/Endler playthings.
I live in Potts Point,have been keeping fish for longer than most of you will have lived and would love to meet other enthusiasts.
Let's have FUN!!

ANTHONYRAE

Back to top Go down

FIRST IN,BEST SERVED? Empty Re: FIRST IN,BEST SERVED?

Post  Admin Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:03 pm

Well I'll be honest I'm about as green asthey come.. But I noticed it seems really hard to find any Australian guppy forums people use. I am hoping with a few interested people I can get this one going. I have 3 regular guppies in a 50 lt tank, hoping they will breed, my theory being if my cheap ones won't do what they are supposed to I'm not going to buy expensive ones, any chance you could post pics of what u have so I can drool. Thanks Joy

Admin
Admin

https://guppiesaustralia.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum